Monday, July 16, 2007

Hating Computers

Computers
Yes you have read correctly, I am starting to hate/hate computers.

For a lot of people this is a really outrages confession. So be it. The most important factor is why do I hate computers or maybe do I really hate computers.

First of all I don't hate the apparatus. It is a silly thing doing nothing else then executing what it has been told to do.

Secondly I don't hate the Operating Systems since they have to execute all the nonsense people has invented to be run on a computer.

Third I dont hate the programs I am running, since I have decided to use them.

What I do hate are the update messages. Busy with MS Excel, needing some other program function (like Adobe), update message. Restart, Where was I, O yes excel, needing printing, update message, Restart, where was I, o yes excel, etc.


No comments: