Thursday, August 25, 2005

Women

I'm a man. In the year 2004 I have seen Abraham. I have 3 older sisters and no brothers. But I never ever will understand women.
The woman's balance between emotion logic and deduction is so different of men. Women seem to be floating emotional. The emotional feelings give women another logical objective view on reality. After this thinking operation they deduce their way-of-living.
I can image the reader don't agree. So I have to convince the reader. For a very trivial subject this is very simple. Before and during the menstrual period a woman is more easily irritated. Her emotions dominate. She also spoil, foster and soften their children. Especially the father(s) are not desirable/acceptable.
After this period a woman is physical and emotional more adapted to accept the man's care.
A more complicated form is longer during relations with big social differences. If women are looking up to their lovers in the beginning of the relation, and to make it even worth, if this gap is very big, the relation can not improve, only deteriorate.
Meaning not to have such relations, but to be more choosy.

No comments: